Crofton Cleaning keeps abreast of all aspects of this ever-changing industry. The process includes…
- Free walk-through inspection/estimate
- Thorough dry vacuum prior to moisture application
- Pre-spotting treatment of stains and high traffic areas
- Machine rotary scrub soil to surface with all high traffic areas followed by hot water/steam extraction
Our upholstery cleaning method is only done by a certified training professional (over 30 years’ experience).
- Thorough dry vacuum before the moisture process
- Moisture process with a light misting, gently agitating imbedded soil, followed by warm water extraction
ORIENTALS, WOOLS AND AREA RUGS
All cleaned by hand. Carefully, gently and professional cleaned. Rugs are typically taken off premises to be cleaned in a climate controlled environment. We thoroughly vacuum, rotary scrub soil to surface followed by a warm water extraction with a safe, brand name chemical.
TILE, LAMINATE AND ALL TYPES OF FLOORING
Includes machine stripping of embedded soil, old wax build-up, followed by a slow sealing and refinishing process. Top grade commercial floor finishes are applied.
Buff to a clean look. Process includes: thorough cleaning of surface dirt, deep clean with machine buff, soil to surface embedded dirt and debris, followed by a natural clean look, buffing of all cleaned wood floors
EMERGENCY FLOOD DAMAGE
Water restoration service includes:
- Standing water extraction
- Anti-mildew/microbial pre and post spray to prevent mildew
- Carpet and/or padding pulled and taken off premises
- Air movers and dehumidifiers left on premises for drying purposes
- Follow-ups daily by a certified flood damage technician to assure proper procedures be taken, so it’s like it never happened!
Two room minimum. New clients only.
Cannot be combined with other offers.